Enrolling in our Program
- How Do I Enroll?
You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Call us at (770) 345-5483
- Email us at email@example.com
- Stop by 100 Hickory Circle
Holly Springs, GA 30115
...and we'll determine your eligibility for the program.
- Why Should I Enroll?
"Since I have been coming to Cherokee Youth Works, my confidence level has increased immensely. I used to love coming to school, so dropping out was a stupid mistake. But my instructors have helped me focus and strive to achieve my G.E.D. and I really love and appreciate how they reach out to each individual student."
- The Cherokee Youth Works Program has been in existence for over four years.
- CYW has over a 90% success rate in youth exiting the program.
- CYW believes in a holistic approach to working with youth addressing youth's needs and building on their strengths.
- Youth will attend GED, life skills and work readiness classes, participate in educational field trips, learn about career opportunities, and be assisted in employment and college entrance.
- CYW provides 12 months of follow-up after exit to ensure that youth maintain employment or college enrollment and will step in and assist during this time when necessary.
- CYW seeks to assist families as we are helping youth. Parents should feel free to ask for assistance if needed.
Interested in hiring a youth? Due to our intensive workforce training program, our youth are ready to work.